Saturday, January 29, 2011

skeezy email of the week...

as soon as i started posting all of my emails, i didn't get any for a while. it seems they've started up again...
yeah, sure. i TOTALLY want to be friends with you, strange stranger person.
;)

Hello
Greetings,
My name is suzzy, I came here to look for my second half, my soulmate, my friend is to tell about my self as i haven't see you in person but i feel something inside, i feel like a little sign of hope that am not doing this in vain, please if you don't mind i will like us to be friends and know each other, i will tell you more about my self and also send you my photos as soon as you reply this letter, Remember Age, Colour or Distance are nothing when it comes to a true Friendship, So am waiting for your lovely response !
Thanks from Suzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment